We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. We will collect information lawfully and comply with The Data Protection Act 1998.
(2) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering and making a purchase with us, but we will not collect your payment card details as these are handled by our payment providers Worldpay;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;however we will give you the opportunity to refuse any further marketing emails;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
(3) Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience;
- process your order;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us are handled by our payment services providers, WorldPay.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
(5) Your rights
We will never collect sensative information about you without your explicit consent.You can request the information we hold about you by emailing us.Any request may be subject to a £10 fee to meet our costs in providing this information to you. Please let us know if the personal information needs to be corrected or updated.
(6) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or contents of third party websites.